Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summer Skin: Best Gradual Tanner!



To some extremely pale girls like me, the thought of using fake tan just brings us out in a panic. Wanting to have a natural summer glow, but at the same time not wanting to look bright orange (and as someone from Essex, this is a sight I see a lot)! 

So what's a pale girl to do? The answer: A gradual tanner! Over the past few years gradual tanners have become the easiest and most affordable way to get a natural summer glow. After trying many different brands over the years Dove's Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion is by far my favourite! 








This product comes in two versions, fair to medium skin and medium to dark skin. I've been using the fair to medium one for the past couple of months and must say it is perfect to get that light summer glow. However, even after continuous use it doesn't get any darker then a natural glow so I may use the medium to dark one just to get more of a tan before I jet off to Spain this summer! 




Difference after 4 days of applying everyday.


     Reasons I like this product:

  • Easy to use
  • Creates a natural looking tan
  • Keeps skin smooth
  • The price!!



  The retail price of this product is £4.99 however I have never spent that much on it. Superdrug and Boots are currently selling it for £2.49 a bottle, which will last you about 3 weeks and I believe you can even get 2 for £5 on amazon. 

This is by far the best and cheapest gradual tanner I have come across and will definitely be a summer staple in my beauty routine this summer!

What are your favourite self tanners?

Love, 
Hannah 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment