Thursday 24 July 2014

Summer Nails: Lovely in Lilac

First ever post, how scary! Not really sure how I was going to start this blog but I guess I'll just jump right into it.




Nails! Wether you wear acrylics, gels or use good old fashioned nail varnish (like me), nails can bring something extra to a whole outfit/look. As someone who is not too adventurous with their fashion choices, often keep it simple with black and white (as you'll most likely see in the next few months) I love using nail varnish to bring a pop of colour to an outfit. Over the next few week I'll be showing you my favourite summer nail looks, starting with this pretty and girly lilac and white combo.

Clear, Matt White, Berry Ice Cream
All £2.99

This look was made using only Barry M nail products in the shades 54 Clear, 66 Matt White and 308 Berry Ice Cream. When picking up nail varnish Barry M is the brand I typically go for as their colour range is amazing, and seems to be growing every time I look, they don't seem to chip as easily as other drug store brands and are also very purse friendly, what's not to love?



I think this look is perfect for a summer date night! I'm going on a date tomorrow with the boyf and so will be rocking this girly and fresh combo, still need to decide on an outfit though! What are your favourite summer nail looks? And what outfit would you pair with this one (would love to know your answers to this one - HELP!)?

 Love, 
 Hannah 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment