Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer Skin: Beginners Bronzer!


Only recently I've started adding a bronzer to my everyday make up routine. I used to be quite worried about using it, for fear that I would end up looking very orange or just wouldn't be able to blend it very well and end up with a muddy looking face. However, I decided to try it and after experimenting with many different products this is now my everyday bronzer. 




The NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder is my favourite for several reasons, the first being that it is a matte bronzer with no shimmer whatsoever while still looking really natural and not muddy at all.  When it comes to makeup (bronzer, blusher, eyeshadow etc.) I prefer to use matte shades, and this product was one of the few completely matte bronzers I could find within my price range. 


Another reason I love this product is how you can build it up to create a more intense, dramatic look or use it lightly for a simple everyday look. 

This product is also one of the cheapest bronzers around at £1.99! What more could you want? Also, the photos in this post are after using the product everyday for about a month and it still looks as if I haven't used any,  so you 100% get your moneys worth with this product! 

What's your go-to bronzer? Have you tried this NYC one? 

Love, 
Hannah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment